Jan 23, 2008

An Announcement for the Ages

Most of the people who read this regularly probably already know this - but I feel that announcements such as this are only official if they meet the following criteria:

1) It is published on any public blogs
2) Your facebook status has been updated (this one is key)
3) Your mother knows

But here is the big announcement:

I'M ENGAGED!!

Below is a picture of my fiance, Alison Murphy, and I (I have long shaggy hair which has since been cut).

If you are not already aware, she is a teacher at Al Raja school with me. She teaches 11th grade algebra and 12th grade chemistry.

She is from Michigan and this is her first year in Bahrain. She has spent time, however, in Turkey and other trips outside the States.

We will get married August 2nd in her hometown in Battle Creek, and then return to teach at Al Raja. Which means that I will need to be on my toes looking for an apartment that is worthy of a lady such as this.

That's my story! Any questions or comments - let me know!

4 comments:

Beloved Meadow said...

PS - you need to fix your Bahrain Wickipedia link - it doesn't work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!=)

Anonymous said...

Mawwage. Mawwage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam.

And wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah--

--Dr. Owen

trancepass said...

congratulation!
nice couple.

Post a Comment