Sep 23, 2011

Holdim

It's been a while since I've posted anything about Eva and Gabe.  But here are two videos we took in the last couple of days

"Hold Him":  Eva often comes up to Alison or I saying "holdim", a request to hold Gabe.  Here she's actually holding him, but we'll often put a pillow on her lap and lay him on the pillow.  She will proceed to point out his various appendages, attempt to poke his eyes pet his face, and otherwise lovingly play with him.  Her new thing is "Patty Cake".


But Gabe - Buddy Brother to Eva and I - doesn't need to be held all the time anymore.  He's able to use the saucer to sit/stand and get a different view of the world.  We also need to watch him a little closer which  means that he gets a bit more attention.  (The quality isn't great, but until my brother David gives me the camera he uses, you're going to have to live with it).

No comments:

Post a Comment