Feb 4, 2012

The Many Faces of Gabe

Alison's mom has been here for the last two weeks, and has taken lots of pictures of the kids.  As I looked through them, I was struck by Gabe's facial expressions.  I thought it would make a good slide show.  There is also a disparity of pictures when comparing Gabe and Eva, and I don't want Gabe to have an inferiority complex as a result.  Eva will be able to accomplish that one on her own.

Caption Contest: There are captions on most of the pictures.  However, there are three that I was not creative enough to come up with captions for.  Leave a comment with the picture number and your caption, if you are creative enough.  There's no prize for the best one, so I guess its not really a contest.  But I'm hoping no one actually reads this far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment