Apr 2, 2009

Why You Should Click the Links Below

So I'm sure that many of you read my blog posts. Many many of you (for confirmation, see here). However, I have a hypothesis that many people see my posts on facebook. Why does this matter? Why would I bring this up?

Well, if you look at the lower right hand corner of my blog, you will see two things.
1) You will see a map with dots all over a world map. Whenever someone goes to my blog site, it records it on the map and the bubbles get bigger. If you only view it on facebook, it doesn't add to the bubble.

2) There is a counter at the bottom that counts the number of visitors. Each time you come to my blog, that counter goes up! But not if you visit my blog via facebook...
There is a lesson in all of this: if you are reading this on facebook, click here. It'll make the bubbles grow. If only to humor me.

(However, someone from Bahrain viewed 45 of my blog posts the other day. Whew! A stalker we have here....)

2 comments:

Becky said...

haha. nice blog about your blog. i read it, fyi. and not through facebook. facebook shmasebook.

hope you're doing well! it's weird to think i haven't seen you since before you met alison...can you even believe there was a time like that that existed? i didn't think so. :) hope I meet her someday.

Alicia Pashby said...

Josh, this is border-line DIVA! Do you actually care how many people are counted that see your blog?!

Post a Comment