Nov 6, 2009

Under Construction: A Little Blog Facelift

After over three years with this blog, I've decided to give it a bit of a face lift. I'm not quite sure if I am completely settled on it, so I may change it in the future. I'm sure you can handle that. However, I had a bit of a time trying to find a site that would give me a template for my blog.

You see, I know other people who have fantastic looking blogs - but they come from websites like "Cutest Blog on the Block". I mean, how could I keep my manly dignity and get a blog template from a website like THAT. I couldn't. Fortunately I found this one. If you have a blog, feel free to check out All Blog Tools to see other templates they have.

Who knows. Maybe I'll find some other interesting things to put on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment