Aug 24, 2010

Mafia III - Today Is Not Now

A couple of years ago - I'm not sure how many anymore - some friends asked me to do their wedding video.  I was happy to do it, and in the course of the wedding, one of the groomsman fainted.  Ever creative, my brothers and I decided to make a short "movie" about him fainting.  Except instead of fainting it was an assassination attempt by the mafia.

I will not vouch for the quality of that particular video.  I will vouch for its amusement.

A couple of years later, we made Mafia II - Armed and Dangers... well, maybe.  Again, I won't vouch for its quality.  This summer, my brothers and I filmed the last of the Mafia trilogy:  "Mafia III - Today is Not Now".   David is currently working on editing it. The trailer is below.  Before you watch the trailer, there are a few things the viewer must understand:
  • Each of us - me and my two brothers - play one good character and one bad character.  This may clear up some confusion in the 
  • We do not now, nor have we ever, claimed that the story lines made all that much sense.
  • We do not now, nor have we ever, claimed that the dialogue was Emmy-winning quality. 
  • I will say David did a great job on the cinematography aspect of this one. I feel like its a good end to this particular series. 
With out further ado - the trailer to Mafia III:  Today Is Not Now.


1 comment:

Steponic's Economics said...

Nice to see Eva's film debut!

Post a Comment