Sep 18, 2010

Summer Recap

Alison, Eva and I did a lot over the summer.  Too much, in fact.  I think that next time we come back we'll have to plan less, or at least do less traveling.  However, what we DID do was a lot of fun.  We saw lots of friends and family, got to show off Eva and generally had a good time. Here are some of the highlights:

  • traveling on the USS Badger across Lake Michigan
  • visiting small town Aledo, IL, where my parents just moved to.  Small towns are certainly very unique.  And quite delightful. 
  • I spent a week in Chicago attending an AP seminar to teach AP Economics
  • Transformers 3 was being filmed in Chicago while I was there, so I got to see the set every day as I walked by to class.  Very cool to see everything.
  • played LOTS of settlers and cities and knights with my brothers and Alison's brother and sister-in-law
  • filmed "Mafia III - Today Is Not Now" with my brothers.  
  • went shooting (clay pigeons) with Brian and some of his friends.  

There were lots of people that we saw and things that we did - too many to list here.  But here are just a few of the people that we spent time with.  If you're only interested in seeing pictures of Eva, you're in luck.  Most of the pictures have Eva in them.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment