Dec 12, 2010

Baby Widget on the Blog

Look to the right --------------> and you can see the latest development of our child.  This is actually good for me because I can see how far along Alison is.  With the second one, I'm following it a little less closely.  Its hard for it to be too real before the baby starts kicking.  This way I know what to say when someone asks, "How far along is Alison?" 

If you are reading this on Facebook, go directly to my blog to see the widget.  

In case you are wondering, Alison is currently... ... 14 weeks along.  That means little buddy is about the size of a ...<checking website>... an apple. 


Wait, not THAT kind of apple.  This kind. 

1 comment:

Kate Webb said...

And more significantly, she has just begun her second trimester, which means the baby is much more likely to be brought to term (thank you Lord) AND her energy levels should hopefully pick up in the next couple of months (until the third trimester). ;)

Post a Comment