May 12, 2011

Gabriel and Eva - the first momments

Alison has a reputation of being a tough big sister.  She is particularly fond of a picture of herself pouring a bucket of water on her little brother, Brian, when they were little kids.  One of my favorite stories is when she and her friends went into the kitchen to concoct various drinks made of random ingredients - pepper, sugar, various juices, random pieces of food - and made Brian drink it.

I'm sure Eva and Gabe will have a great relationship (or, I hope they do).  Already, we've seen various sides to their friendship.  Eva has been very kind and gentle with Gabe (in a 16 mo old sort of way)...

...and has already started giving Gabe kisses.




But she also asserts her dominance.




But you can see that she generally likes him and will grow to love him.

1 comment:

Alicia Pashby said...

OMG. Josh and Alison, it's like I'm in the room there with you!!! I miss you guys so much. Can't wait till Sharm for xmas with those two little cuties. :) PS, I'm pronouncing both your kid's names with a French accent in my head right now.

Post a Comment