Dec 2, 2006

An Introduction to the Next Three Posts

My regular reader will have noticed that it has been quite a while since I’ve posted. I would like to blame it on merely two things – large amounts of lesson planning and unreliable internet at my apartment – but I must be honest and say that even I cannot resist Jack Bauer. "I don't have time for this!"

So below are new posts regarding things that need to be addressed: the recent elections (this will be less boring than you think) and the recent rain storm and thanksgiving. Exciting? Depends on how much you care about me (ok, that was unfair – I take that back). Please, don’t feel you need to read them all at once. Tackle this book in chunks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your 3 posts - especially the one on the elections. It would be wise for us as Americans to read it and take note!

Post a Comment