Sep 2, 2006

1st Day of School

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tomorrow is the first official day of school. It should be good. Hopefully. But you know how those first days are...

I thought I'd give you an idea of what its like at my school through the nationalities presented. Here are some of the ones I can remember:

Canada
United States (that would be me)
Bahrain
Morrocco
Tunisia
Zambia
South Africa (Johanesburg Area)
England
Ireland
France
Ukrane
India
Philipines
Oman
Jordan
Lebanon

I think that most of the students are from Bahrain, but who knows. Apparently, there was an American kid there last year, but we'll see. In my neighborhood, in the villiage of Diraz, there are quite a few Indians, a few packistani's, and then a few Nepalese. I'm sure there are other nationalities I don't know about, too.

So far, the heat hasn't killed me. I'm even getting used to it. I had to sleep with the covers over me the other nigth because I was getting cold!

To be honest, there is so much to write, but so little time (and so few internet connections). Maybe some day soon I'll write something of substance on here. But lets not get our hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment