Sep 29, 2006

"His Still Quiet Voice" Update #2

I have some very exciting news. My wee brother David entered a film he directed and produced in a film competition in San Antonio, TX. Some may remember the blog entry from a few months ago.

He (finally) found out today that he has made it as a semi-finalist in the film competition! He is now in the running for a $10,000 cash prize. Check out "His Still Quiet Voice" on the festival's website.

David will be traveling to San Antonio on October 19-21 with my parents to attend the festival, which also includes workshops on film production.

Check back here for updates on the film festival progress. Promoting the film is the least I can do, as I was the only family member not to appear in the film...

j/k David. I'll be in the next one. Maybe. If you do a documentary on Bahrain.

1 comment:

Kareesa said...

Hey bud. I love reading your blog. Very insightful. Not sure if I told you, but I have a blog now as well. www.carissaberres.blogspot.com. Check it out if you get a chance! God bless.

Post a Comment