Jun 26, 2009

Off Roading

Many of you already knew this, but it was Alison's birthday on Thursday! Why didn't I write a post on Thursday, her big day? Well, because we were too busy celebrating, of course. One of the best parts, though, was the cake that our friends John and Sally baked for her. It was decorated like a settlers board! Quite amazing. I'll post a photo when I have time.

However, I wanted to post some other photo's from the year. These in particular are of an off-road adventure. A few guys from church like to take their trucks out to the desert and muck around a bit. Its quite fun. I usually come back with sand in my hair and the temperature gauge of the truck higher than normal. But no serious damage. I think.

The Toys and the Playground



Heading Up the Hill


I got stuck. Ross had to pull me out.

One of the guys showing off some of his moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment