Feb 10, 2010

The Grandparents Perkins Take Photos.

EVA JUST ROLLED OVER FROM HER TUMMY TO HER BACK!!  She just did it as I was writing this blog, so I thought I would share her achievement.  I'm not sure she knew what was going on and she kind of startled herself silent.

Anyways.

Last week, my parents came out to Bahrain!  It was really great to show them around, see the sites, meet the people we talk about and let them hold Eva.  Of course, they didn't really come to see Alison and I.  However, the fact that we gave them their first grandchild makes us necessary. Hopefully we can be at least tolerable to them.

One of the things that grandparents are good for is helping rock a crying baby to sleep at night.  The OTHER thing that grandparents are good for are pictures! I've put a few of my favorites below, but I know this would not be enough for some.  So I've linked my dad's facebook albums (which SHOULD be visible even if you don't have a facebook account, or don't have him as a friend).

Enjoy!

Album 1
Album 2
Album 3


 
 Alert and ready to play. 


  
 Sleeping on grandpa's chest.


 
 This one may be a repeat from the last post, but it took me so long to get the picture up that I'm not going to change it.

 
 Rahr!  Or... waah!! Could be either one.  So hard to tell. 

 
The mosque right by Bab al Bahrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment